What happens if I can’t work?

If your doctor is keeping you out of work, or if you are able to return to work in some capacity but cannot find work within the work restrictions given to you by your doctor, you may be entitled to receive Workers’ Compensation benefits for lost wages. Once you know that you are unable to return to work you should contact your attorney to let them know that you are out of work and should be receiving Workers’ Compensation benefits.

Posted in: Workers Comp

Posted in

In Archive